The Adriatic Sea is known as the pearl of the Mediterranean. Considered one of the most beautiful parts of the Mediterranean, with exotic islands and stunning beaches. The clear blue turquoise waters offer unique attractions and historic sites.
Your cruise will depart from the picturesque town of Split on our exclusively chartered ship.
From the moment you step aboard, you will be sipping fine wines, enjoying local cuisine, and pampered by our staff.
All of this while cruising along the pristine and dramatic Dalmatian coastline from the comfort of your private cabin or lounging atop the luxurious sundeck.
Your cruise will combine modern amenities, personal service, historic sightseeing, old world charm, and a bounty of fine wines. Book your exclusive cruise with your favorite Schlossadler representative today!
Maximum of 36 passengers per cruise
Sunday – Split
– Departure from Split in the afternoon, arrival and Sunday night in Hvar Harbor
Monday – Hvar
– Full day and overnight stay in Hvar, departure on Tuesday morning
Tuesday – Korčula
– Morning arrival in Korčula, day and overnight stay in Korčula Harbor, departure on Wednesday morning
Wednesday & Thursday – Dubrovnik
– Morning arrival, Wednesday & Thursday in Dubrovnik, departure on Friday morning
Friday – Pelješac
– Morning arrival, day and overnight stay in Pelješac, departure on Saturday morning, stop by Brač island in the afternoon, sail to Split in the evening
Saturday – Split
– Afternoon arrival and Captain’s dinner in Split harbor
Sunday – Split
– Disembarking (anytime before 10am)